Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Roman Raft Thoughts

When we did the Roman Raft, I thought it was going to be easy because they are similar to the Greeks and I knew lots about them. Turns out it was, but we were having trouble looking for recipe that used only ingredients that Romans could use. I really enjoyed our topic, which was a cooking show, because it was really fun and we learned lots of things. Romans enjoyed drinking wine, but they wouldn't abuse it like some people do today. Also, they ate lots of grapes because that's how they made their wine. Another thing I learned was that they worshiped salt. It was very rare in their time, so when they had the chance to get some they would be very careful with it. My favorite group RAFT was Adrien's because they showed us the mind-craft model of Rome. He's also very loud and always seems like he enjoys what he's teaching us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment