Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Overview of Social Studies Class

I really enjoyed Social Studies with Mr. Vendramin because he was funny and he had a fun way of doing work. There were a couple of things I didn't like about social. For example , I didn't like that Mr. Vendramin would give us many assignments all at once. I didn't like that because I never knew which one was more important and which one I should finish first. It was a little stressful because all the assignments pilled up on me and I had other homework to do, plus most of the work was on iPads. I liked how he used clickers to take tests because it was more fun than doing it on paper. I still think he should give us more time to answer the questions on the clickers. Well, it was a great year and I learned new things and made new friends. I am still hoping to come back to visit Mr. D because he was a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment