Thursday, May 9, 2013

Presentation

The presentation went okay. I would say we could have put some more effort into our work. We did fool around a couple of times, but in the end the presentation was great. Our process was slow because we finished out prezi at the last minute. Two of our group memebers weren't able to present it with up, so Sierra and I had to present the prezi on our own. We learned a lot of things though. We learned the reason why they wore sandles and their shawls. I learned that the weather there wasn't just hot, but that it would also snow in some places and rain. Overall, our prezi went okay. I would say the best prezi was Edoso's and Adrien's because they were loud and funny. They did not make me want to fall asleep. I just found it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment