Friday, February 8, 2013

My first impressions.

When I first walked into room 016, I was thinking Ughhh why social studies? I just don't like social or anything that involves learning what happened in the past, but some things I do like. In grade 7, my history teacher was so boring, maybe that's why I strongly dislike history. I would learn about all these dates and about Louis the 16 or Marie Antoinette. Well that's what I learned in the states. In grade 8 though, my first year in Canada, my teacher still made social studies seem boring. Probably with a different teacher social studies might not be as mad as it was before. I love technology, but I don't like the fact that people might not get lots of jobs because of technology. Also, I don't like how it's slow sometimes. I hope to at least like social studies a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment